Session 1 – June 19-26
Big Mountain Focused — For the fourth summer running, we will focus even more on all mountain skiing, feeling comfortable in the air, and gaining a mountain sense while staying true to our ski racing roots. We utilize race style skiing drills, translating them across the entire mountain and in the air.
Timberline Lodge allows us to build our very own “cliff” feature where we progress from a 7 foot to a 15 foot “cliff”, gaining confidence on these types of features with a perfectly soft and steep landing. This is a unique camp to Party Beach and for Timberline, the first of its kind on the snow field to offer a “Big Mountain” program separate from 100% ski racing or 100% terrain park skiing like other camps. This session is a 3 day on snow, one day off where we will do a group activity and rest, then 3 more days on format.
Arrive Friday, June 19
Ski June 20-26 (1 day off in between)
Depart Friday, June 26 in the afternoon, after skiing.
Session 2 – June 29- July 6
Big Mountain Focused – The same format as the first session. This camp is a Big Mountain/Freeride focus, utilizing ski race techniques to create a balanced, well rounded skier.
Arrive Monday, June 29
Ski June 30-July 6
Depart Monday, July 6 in the afternoon, after skiing.
*NEW* Adult-Only Weekend July 9-12
- Housing: Please inquire with us about housing options. We can provide recommendations, however, we will not have an organized group housing option.
- choose from a hiker’s hostel style dorm room, a traditional hotel room, or your own airbnb ski chalet.
- Breakfast and lunch will be on your own, dinners will be organized.
- Airport transportation to & from, afternoon activity transportation
- Gift bag from incredible sponsors!
- Video analysis of your skiing
- Apres ski activities: afternoon scenic train ride & wine tasting in Hood River, Hood River wine tasting & brewery tours, Stand Up Paddleboarding, waterfall & National Forest hikes, local lake hike, swim and picnic, farm to table dinners.
- Intro to ski touring/backcountry skiing/mountaineering**
**(interest based, let us know!)
Arrive afternoon/evening Thursday, July 9
Ski Fri, Sat, Sun
Depart after skiing (afternoon/evening) Sunday, July 12
(we provide airport transport!)
Housing, three meals per day, lift tickets, afternoon activities, transportation to and from the airport and transportation from Government Camp to the mountain and back each day. We also provide a “Training Only” rate and a full summer rate depending on your needs. Please inquire about a drop in rate if you’re interested in training with us for only 1 day.
Session 1 Freeride t(7 day) – $2050
Session 1 on snow only – $1850
Session 2 Freeride (7 day) – $2050
Session 2 on snow only – $1850
Adult-Only Weekend (3 day) – $1590
Daily Drop in – $215 (includes lift ticket)
* All prices shown are for cash or check. If you register online you will be charged an online service fee, which is reflected in your cart when you check out.