Day Camp Format for Summer 2020! Please inquire with us if you have any questions/concerns!
Session 1 – June 29- July 6
Big Mountain Focused – The same format as the first session. This camp is a Big Mountain/Freeride focus, utilizing ski race techniques to create a balanced, well rounded skier.
Arrive Monday, June 29
Ski June 30-July 6
Depart Monday, July 6 in the afternoon, after skiing.
*NEW* Adult-Only Weekend July 9-12
- Housing: Please inquire with us about housing options. We can provide recommendations, however, we will not have an organized group housing option.
- choose from a hiker’s hostel style dorm room, a traditional hotel room, or your own airbnb ski chalet.
- Breakfast and lunch will be on your own, dinners will be organized and provided by us (Fri & Sat nights).
- Gift bag from incredible sponsors!
- Video analysis of your skiing
- Apres ski activities: waterfall & National Forest hikes, tour of Hood River, curated catered dinners featuring local Hood River wine & beer and locally caught fish.
- Intro to ski touring/backcountry skiing/mountaineering**
**(interest based, let us know!)
Arrive afternoon/evening Thursday, July 9
Ski Fri, Sat, Sun
Depart after skiing (afternoon/evening) Sunday, July 12
[In a normal year] Housing, three meals per day, lift tickets, afternoon activities, transportation to and from the airport and transportation from Government Camp to the mountain and back each day.
Summer 2020 we will operate as a day camp/ on-snow only. We will not include housing, food or transportation this summer due to risk. Please inquire about a drop in rate if you’re interested in training with us for only 1 day.
Session 2 (7 day on snow only) – $1850
Adult-Only Weekend (3 day) – $1250
Daily Drop in – $ Inquire with us!
* All prices shown are for cash or check. If you register online you will be charged an online service fee, which is reflected in your cart when you check out.