*NEW* Adult’s weekend April 9-12, Alta, Utah!
Adding to our newly popular Adult’s weekend at Mt. Hood, we want to bring you to our home backyard at Alta!
Arrive Friday, April 9
Ski April 10, 11, 12
Depart Monday, April 12 after skiing.
- 3 days of fun ski instruction by the best in the biz and our local take on the magnificent Alta Ski Area.
- *Intro to ski touring/backcountry skiing near Alta (inquire if interested)
- Early access to the ski area before the lifts open to the public
- Photography of your skiing
- 3 meals included in package, apres cocktail hours and dinner organized and provided by us (Sat & Sun nights).
- Gift bag from incredible sponsors
Day Camp Format for Summer 2021! Please inquire with us if you have any questions/concerns!
Session 1 – Mt. Hood Freeride Camp July 1-8
Big Mountain Focused – This camp is a Big Mountain/Freeride focus, utilizing ski race techniques to create a balanced, well rounded skier. We will have our proprietary “cliff drop” private playground feature where we will develop a progression for skiers to tackle their fears and push their limits in our unique, safe and inclusive environment.
Arrive Thursday, July 1
Ski July 2-July 8
Depart Thursday, July 8 in the afternoon, after skiing.
Mt. Hood Adult’s Weekend July 8-11
- Housing: Please inquire with us about housing options. We can provide recommendations, however, we will not have an organized group housing option.
- choose from a hiker’s hostel style dorm room, a traditional hotel room, or your own airbnb ski chalet.
- Breakfast and lunch will be on your own, dinners will be organized and provided by us (Fri & Sat nights).
- Gift bag from incredible sponsors!
- Video analysis of your skiing
- Apres ski activities: waterfall & National Forest hikes, tour of Hood River, curated catered dinners featuring local Hood River wine & beer and locally caught fish.
- Intro to ski touring/backcountry skiing/mountaineering**
**(interest based, let us know!)
Arrive afternoon/evening Thursday, July 8
Ski Fri, Sat, Sun
Depart after skiing (afternoon/evening) Sunday, July 11
[In a normal year] Housing, three meals per day, lift tickets, afternoon activities, transportation to and from the airport and transportation from Government Camp to the mountain and back each day.
Summer 2021 we will operate as a day camp/ on-snow only. We will not include housing, food or transportation this summer due to risk. Please inquire about a drop in rate if you’re interested in training with us for only 1 day.
Session 1 (7 day on snow only) – $1950
Alta Adult Weekend (3 day) – $1050
Mt. Hood Adult Weekend (3 day) – $1250
Daily Drop in – $ Inquire with us!
* All prices shown are for cash or check. If you register online you will be charged an online service fee, which is reflected in your cart when you check out.